Commercial Landscape Architects
Our commercial landscape design projects range from relatively small projects to master plans of commercial campuses. We work both directly with commercial clients and with our client’s general contractors, and offer a full range of landscape design services for commercial sites in the Grand Rapids and West Michigan area.
Commercial landscape architecture must take many considerations into account:
- Complementing and augmenting the design elements of the building’s architecture
- Selecting structural and planting elements that emphasize (and don’t obstruct) focal points, like entryways, signage, and parking areas
- Buffering noise and vibration from traffic and other man-made and natural sources
- Creating visual buffers to create a more pleasurable and productive experience when on or inside the commercial site
- Incorporating the latest technologies to minimize maintenance costs and resource usage
- Establishing firm budgets and timelines, and accurate, timely construction documents and administration
- Where commercial buildings are adjacent to residential sites, mitigating the perceived impact of the proposed construction and seamlessly blending the site to into the neighborhood
If you need a commercial landscape architect in the greater Grand Rapids area, contact us. Whether you’re building a new commercial campus or need to improve an existing site, don’t hesitate to call. We’re here to help. Our commercial landscape architects will help you establish a vision, set an appropriate budget, and minimize your ongoing maintenance costs and resource usage.